Tuesday, February 14, 2006

 

Some rather...

...odd stories from the beeb today. Firstly, it seems the new thing to do for couples in love is to get a matching nose job. Well, it's slightly less tacky than matching bling from Argos, but only slightly. What concerns me though is this; if you saw a couple walking down the street, who looked rather similar to each other, it would be easy to mistake them for siblings who were rather too close. There was also a story about the Prime Minister of Bulgaria filming a birthday video with him as Hugh Grant, but I can't find it. I've also decided to back Ming. I think that an older 'statesman' type person is what the Lib Dems need, and he always seems popular when he's on Question Time. I'm a bit worried after his fluffing of his first PMQT, but he seems to be over that. He also seems to be the most green of the candidates, and looks like he could work well with Brown on the subject of Africa.
|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?